Total Pageviews

Tuesday 12 December 2023

Dreams and Demons

 


Written by Mathew Naismith


Progression of dreams tell the true story of one's own personal and at times collective development.


Recently in the past, my dreams told me of deceit, treachery and hidden hostility. It turns out that the hidden hostilities were emanating from a neighbour my wife and I have helped out quite a bit, so always remember dreams can be foretelling.


I often confront my demons face on in real life, of course to anyone of a subjective mentality, abusive, deceitful and/or demon like in other ways in one's life, confronting these demons face on is always going to lead to you being the bad one to the demons in our lives. Expect this to occur and never take on what these demons have to say about you or to you.


In previous dreams of demons, this particular demon would always become larger and more aggressive and abusive, last night I held the demon in my right hand, had to watch the sharp teeth though. No, I did not kill the demon, the demon in my presence simply became a lot smaller but just as aggressive and abusive. I simply depicted the demon in it's true form, before a collective subjective consciousness inflated it's size. This kind of consciousness is tiny and quite insignificant, until made a lot more significant in an environment conducive to it's growth and subjective abusive conscious expansion.


I let the demon go, knowing that a subjective consciousness reality will result in the demon becoming far more abusive while it's form grows to a massive size once again. Scientifically, you cannot destroy energy, all you can do is transform energy by changing the environment these demons need to manifest in. Look at how hydroxychloroquine and zinc help to subdue virus replication, it is the same thing. You can see why these demons within our present reality did everything to stop the use of protocols like this during and after the covid pandemic!! You can't destroy these virus's altogether within environments, but you can change the environment so that virus's or demons are not conducive to the replication or manifestation of viruses and demons within any given environment.


So the fact of the matter is, if the environment is conducive to demons, there is nothing one can do except make your own environment less attractive to these demons.What needs to occur is change the environment to be less conducive to demons on a personal and/or collective level, sadly, the collective seems to be doing quite the opposite, at present.


The dream is making reference to how I am now on a personal level dealing with my own demons within and around me, but also showing that these demons are always present, waiting for the right environment to manifest in on a personal and collective level. Without a doubt these demons of abuse and mayhem can be arrested/subdued into a form of insignificance, while remembering it is this insignificance the demons fear the most and will do everything to avoid occurring, expect this.

1 comment:

  1. I have found that facing my demons lessens their influence and power. Actually, they have no power but that which I give them. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you & yours Mat.

    Kindest & warmest wishes,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete