Total Pageviews

Saturday 29 August 2020

Personalised Ideology!!

Written by Mathew Naismith

This is something people like me have grappled with all our lives. Yes, our environment determines our thoughts and actions for example, if we are born into a religious or atheist environment, this environment often determines how we reason therefore live our lives. As many of us know, this environment can be changed. Cognition, the psychological result of perception and learning and reasoning through environments, determines our reasoning process and how we live life. We are neither born religious nor atheistic, everything from the day we are born is cognitively introduced to us by the environment we live in, an environment constructed by other people.

When I say that we don't own our own thoughts, this is not what I am talking about.

I am often put down, especially by family members, for being too open with my personal life in regards to myself and my family.

Imagine a state of consciousness that all is known. Basically what I am talking about is a state of one consciousness, not infinite consciousnesses seemingly separate to each other. The reason we all grapple with this is we are brought up in an environment of separate personal feelings and thoughts. Make no mistake, even knowing this I have tried to hang onto this personalised ideology. If you realise what is going on in the world today, you will realise that a true personalised reality is depleting. Modern day technology is the new environment of depersonalising reality.

Believe it or not modern day surveillance mimics a consciousness state of one. The New World Order, which is not that new, is of depersonalising reality. I actually myself state a One World Order, where the realisation of one consciousnesses is of a consciousness in unison with itself.

What is called a New World Order seems to relate to an inhumanity, where all other consciousnesses are either forcefully indoctrinated into the NWO or disposed of. It would seem Satanist paedophilia is an accepted part of reality under this order to start with. Not using known safe preventative treatments for infections is another.

A One World Order actually refers to something very different. Yes, a OWO refers to humanity but a peaceful unifying order. No consciousness of personalised consciousnesses within this OWO is disposed of, peaceful simulation of consciousness will willingly just occur. Make no mistake, a NWO is still of separation of consciousness, a higher order of consciousness looking down upon a lower order of consciousness. Imagine a consciousness of inhumanity looking down upon a consciousness of humanity, of course this humanity will in the end be indoctrinated within the NWO or disposed of. It will end up that a separate higher order of inhumanity will overrule a lower order of inhumanity.

If you have ever experienced a conscious state of a OWO, where all consciousnesses are of one, there is a distinct obscene of a consciousness of inhumanity within this state. I refer to this state of pure humanity or of pure awareness. As we are presently witnessing, the NWO is purely base on ignorance, being that censoring of the truth is so prevalent, where the mentality of book burning and wiping out history is the name of the game. For reference, look at the difference between the republican party and the democrat party in the US!!

My ego loves the perception of a personalised consciousness, as my egoless self simply accepts this as it is while being quite aware there is no real personalised consciousness, just a perception of.

8 comments:

  1. I'm liking what I'm reading here, but a bit confused as you said it was really "out there". I couldn't have written this any differently. I'm eager to read the rest, but would still love to talk with you. What a refreshing change. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome

      You like it because you relate to it which is interesting. I do get a little surprised when people resonate with what I write, I really don't expect them to because I do go way outside the square at times.

      I don't usually do this but I will go back in my life.

      I was born in a strict atheist environment were anything not of 3D was banned. At the same time my whole family had experiences of one kind or another with ghosts, I even had a ghost sing to me at one time. At the age of thirteen everything started to progress, leading to when I was in my mid teens able to ask any question and get an immediate correct answer.

      I was told repeatedly at thirteen not to read up on certain subjects pertaining to the after life. I thought this was really funny at the time but latter on I realised why, I was not allowed to be influenced by human knowledge/bias.

      Anyway, thank you for your time.

      Delete
    2. So, if you were surrounded by ghosts it would have only been natural to ask questions about the afterlife. Why do you think the subject was strictly off limits? It's interesting you mention the afterlife as this is a subject that has intrigued me for decades. And reading books on the afterlife seems to leave me feeling as though it's a projected image of sorts. Like it's been set up to make you think it's the afterlife. And you though you had weird thoughts? Trust me when I say this is merely the tip of the iceberg.
      I think you're going to realise that more people will resonate with your thinking outside the box, as people are becoming more aware of other dimensions and as they wake from their cosmic slumber.
      Of course, it was all intended this way.
      Are you ready?


      Delete
    3. I think I stuffed up here. Lol. Instead of it coming through as a reply, it's come through as a blog and I'm not sure how to fix it.

      Delete
    4. Do you want me to delete it?

      I agree with you, is it the after life?

      I hope this is where you are going. I actually look at what we are experiencing now is more like the after life, the other life is more natural and normal, depicts more of who we really are. As I wrote some time ago, this life is an abstract image of our real lives, a distorted reflection. When you have perceptions of polarities, especially opposing polarities such as negative and positive, you distort energy by separating energy into various pieces.

      Delete
  2. Thank you, this OWO reminds me of the law of one.

    ReplyDelete