Total Pageviews

Tuesday 14 March 2023

Progressive Dreams

 

 

Written by Mathew Naismith


I often have progressive dreams, where I start off from one point to end up at another point. Often these progressive dreams can go on for months, seemingly following a certain process in waking life. I don't always remember these types of dreams right away, at times only at the end of the progressive dream do I remember having a progressive dream. Recently, it was to do with an elaborate wedding, a union or reunion of two people. I was involved in the setting up of this wedding.


The wedding does not look like it is going ahead due to other people's involvement in the setting up of the wedding. These people were very unhanded in relation to people like me being involved, not realising that everything elaborate was on loan through people like me. Due to the situation, mainly the bad attitude, everything on loan was going to be withdrawn. People like me were to blame for the withdrawal of the loan, of course in a real sense they themselves were to blame for their own indiscretions.


When you think on this, what is not on loan to us!!


Can we relate this to today's abusive attitude, considering that I can't think of one thing that is not on loan to us?


Being speculative; I am all for a union between the western and eastern mind and culture, this union looks to me to be in peril at present. I woke up to news that Russia shot down a US drone, Russia now being accused of deliberately escalating the conflict between Russia and the US/NATO, of course the bombing of a vital Russian pipeline and expansion of NATO was not deliberately escalating the present conflict!! Reminds me too much of what occurred in the dream, not saying that there is a certain connection here between this conflict and my progressive dream, just pure speculation.


In this case scenario, it is not people like me being personally involved in assisting in this union, it is more to do with the same type of mentality at hand. I don't blame any eastern minded country now not wanting this union to go ahead, or wanting this kind of western mentality influencing their own eastern mentality. This union or reunion was important for us all, however, the biggest losers will be those who have expressed the highest level of indiscretion.


Indiscretion; expressive of being not prudent or wise in one's thoughts and actions.


Something else to consider here. Is there a more aware and wiser consciousness than what man is presently experiencing that everything is on loan from? It is going to be interesting if this loan is withdrawn due to mans numerous indiscretions!! Don't' wary though, only what is elaborate will be withdrawn, according to my recent progressive dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment