Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 October 2020

The Light Has Returned

Written by Mathew Naismith


I don't want you to take what I am about to tell you in a literal sense or give you false hope, but the light within human consciousness seems to be returning. Each aware person will have their own idea of what this light relates to but the light overall represents enlightenment, an awareness beyond a lot of people's purposeful knowing.

The purpose was to keep human consciousness in the dark as much as possible, while allowing those of the dark to become aware of each other and their purposeful intentions. They all have a one goal in mind due to this dark consciousness being of the same consciousness. Yes, they are at their worse when they become known to each other, as of present. Make no mistake, as I have recently been given insight to after all these years, we are talking about one consciousness here of immense sinister scope. It is amazing what has been devouring, feeding off of, human consciousness all these centuries. Now it is interesting observing how this darkness reacts to being imbued with light.

I can't tell you all the details for there is no point to this, but what I can tell you is that if we are of this light in a real sense, not in a fake sense set up by this dark consciousness, we need not be concerned no matter what occurs around us. I should state here that I am not a religious person, simply a person who takes in to what is of awareness and wisdom in my own mind. Yes, we will feel for those that are being fed off of but the time for salvation is near, as it would seem. Make no mistake, the dark consciousness will as always try to delay this occurring but they can only delay the inevitable.

Now for the event.

As my readers will know, I told of a choice I had to make in my late teenage years in previous posts, a choice between an easy road of focused spirituality or a life lived by the average human consciousness. I of course chose the latter for the benefits to human consciousness and not just to my own consciousness as this is evident today. Yes, there are a lot of people out their that still don't know they are doing just this, but that will change.

On and off all through my life I experienced, through my so-called dreams, a dark consciousness visiting me late at night. As it turned out, this visitation depicts the environment of this dark consciousness upon human consciousness overall. As through my life in so many areas of my life, I have had to personally experience physically and/or mentally the besetment of trauma upon human consciousness overall by this dark consciousness. You could say it is part of the job criteria.

This dark energy is of molesting mentally and physically in anyway it can. Within this process of molestation, an energy is given off that this dark consciousness feeds off of. It is like in the process of creating andenochrome physically, but in this case an andenochrome fix is created spiritually, non-physically or mentally. Most people would freak out if they had any idea how many people have and are being subjected to this kind of mental andenochrome extraction. Yes, the present deliberate created fear, hysteria and paranoia is a part of this extraction so try to avoid being drawn into this. Also, try not to be coerced by this dark consciousness into child molestation, this type of coercion is very strong at present.

Now for the fun part, the enlightenment.

One other person and myself could here of the arrival of this dark consciousness so we tried to awaken the rest of the people in the house to this menace. Now I can't tell you if we were able to awaken the other people but as the dark consciousness appeared for extraction of andenochrome type energy, a bright clear light appeared behind me which the dark consciousness coward from in utter fear. What was visualised quite interestingly was the effects of light upon this dark disfigured human like figure. This did not occur but a visualisation of this light entering this dark form transformed this dark form into a far less disfigured figure to it's original state. The transformation was quite incredible, it was as if a huge weight of despair, fear and anguish was lifted from this dark figure that was no longer dark or disfigured. This dark figure had no idea of it's true self, it's true being, and as of anything unfamiliar and threatening of our familiarities, fear of the unfamiliarity of the light was evident to this dark figure.

I have experienced this fear from this dark consciousness before. They fear the light because this dark consciousness thinks it will no longer be able to sustain itself without feeding off of other energy sources in the way it does. Any threat to this way of existing is rebuffed in anyway possible.

Look at it this way, how many people of the light fear the darkness? The fear of becoming a part of this darkness in anyway is great in a lot of people, as the dark prefers it to be. Something to try to remember, the light never fears being a part of the dark even when immersed in darkness. I should state here that I do have a fear of the dark in one sense or another, which of course only feeds the dark. People like me must experience what human consciousness is going through to one extent or another. The purpose to this is to confront this dark consciousness on it's own ground, within it's own environment. Ever heard of changing things from within? It is always the best approach, in the process hopefully avoiding a prolonged conflictive wrangle.

The dark figure doesn't represent a singular consciousness but a collective consciousness of dark consciousness. The same goes with one other person and myself trying to awaken other people up and me confronting this figure face on. People like me represent a collective consciousness of awareness, enlightenment, as so many people do if they know it or not and no, you don't have to be aware spiritually to be of this light, just simply aware in your own way.

Is it alright and even safe when confronting these dark figures if the light comes from within you?

It is alright if the light comes from within you but it is much better if the light comes from the back of you either through you or directly from the back of you. Try to remember, the light represents awareness, enlightenment, no individual person is entirely of this degree of awareness as this kind of awareness is of a collective consciousness, not of an individual consciousness. The light coming from the back of you represents a collective consciousness but also a collective consciousness of great awareness. Human consciousness is not adapted to this degree of awareness, anyone who states otherwise has simply shown how unaware they are, not how aware they are.

This occurrence is quite significant as it shows the progression of the light, however, please don't take what I have stated here as being necessarily true, the last thing I need to do is give people false hope. Just visualise all this light behind you as this in particular represents a collective consciousness of light. This dark consciousness is not afraid of individual expressed light.

Yes, the awakening of this dark collective consciousness to it's truer form was astonishing to say the least, very invigorating.

2 comments:

  1. I have been checking in now and then, reading all of your posts. I enjoy each of them.
    This one is so very accurate (in my own way) to many of my own understandings,experiences,fears, trauma, journal entries etc. Some of the "job criteria" has been terrifying.
    I remember worrying, asking what I need to do, to help, to do my part, I then heard/felt, "nothing, just your existing here is making a difference" then later I realized that the best way I can help is doing what brings most joy to my heart such as being the most humane as I can. It still seems that I am not doing much good but I get a glance here and there such as the veiled understanding or remembrance through your writings and of other ways.
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for replying EP.

      In my own sense, you are doing just fine, yes, it can feel like we are doing no good but our presence alone makes a huge difference.

      I don't like doing all that I do, become so involved, but that is what I am here for. Imagine replacing a peaceful loving environment with the present environment but that is what many of us have done, of course it won't feel quite right.

      It is okay EP.

      Delete