Total Pageviews

Tuesday 7 April 2020

Unlocking Down



Written by Mathew Naismith

Coronavirus (COVID-19) free post.

I found this funny, my blog address is titled, “freedom immunity”, this is without knowing consciously what was about to occur as such. I actually thought when creating this address of freedom through immunity!!  

I am for unlocking down our mind, body and soul/spirit, for a number of different reasons. Yes, for the people who can just sit within observation, mediation, praying, chanting, etc, this is fine but not for the majority of people. Think on this, how many people solely rely on natural remedies and interactions to simply survive to start with?

Before the America’s were invaded by westerners, westerners didn’t over populate a planet in the presence of vaccines, but in the presence of herd immunity. Herd immunity is were people are subjected to diseases and through the survivors building up a natural immunity to these diseases. This at the moment is being stopped on a grand scale but not in every country.

When westerners invaded the America’s, the local indigenous inhabitance had no natural immunity to western diseases, they died in droves until they could build up their immunity which they did but at a heavy cost. This was in the absence of vaccines by the way. The heavy cost was due to the deliberate introduction of these diseases in relation to the indigenous inhabitants. Somehow sounds familiar to our present circumstances!! 

Most countries have some form of forced lockdown but as I say, make the best of life, not the worse of life, this also means becoming aware by the way.

In my case, I can simply think of being an observer in the absence of participation no matter what I become aware of. Within this an immunity is created to what I become aware of simply by being an observer. Make no mistake; I am often a participator, especially at present, knowing that this state of participation is weakening my immune system in many ways. I am finding it difficult at present observing my own participation which keeps my immune system while in participation strong.

To someone like me, the material is of a limited (finite) state of being and has no greater importance than an unlimited (infinite) state of being. If in the process of helping other with their own immune system in mind, body and soul, ends my finite existence, it matters not to me. This is unlikely because I still find it easy getting into a state of being simply the observer.

So how do I enter into a state of observation? Simply and without effort imagine being the observer in the absence of participating. This means not reacting to any kind of participation especially in relation to emotions, ego period.  Just be in the absence of intentions or expectations, which includes expecting to be within a state of being of the observer. Don’t think of any of this just be, within this one process your mind, body and soul builds up an immunity quite naturally and quite quickly to our present environment. Like I say quite often, make the best of life, not the worse of life.

The following is more information in how to build up your body’s immune system even more, and how this is being purposely hindered by today’s governmental system.    



“Actually, the combination of zinc and Hydroxychloroquine is proven to be highly beneficial in helping to stop the replication of viruses across the board. Viruses are basically replicators.

However, because prescription drugs in particular kill off the zinc in our bodies, using Hydroxychloroquine in the absence of zinc is virtually pointless in cases like this.

So how did this virus take such a hold on us? This is partly and probably mostly due to the lack of zinc and other minerals in our bodies caused by modern day living conditions. Make no mistake, the authorities know how beneficial zinc is to combating viruses.”

No comments:

Post a Comment