Total Pageviews

Tuesday 22 December 2020

Collective Karma

 

How people
treat you
is their
karam;
how you 
react
is yours

                                                         Written by Mathew Naismith


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWbSSODIe0E

In my own words.

Quite interesting and something I have myself lived by all my adult life, identifying what is and is not of spiritual virtues in the absence of bias or preconceptions. It comes down to you love those whose karma you are a participant of no matter what. A am myself at present a participant due to the karma of the human collective consciousness. At no time should I judge what is and is not negative or positive, it is simply karma that needs to be allowed to play out, most importantly with people like me participating within the playing out of a collective karma. Yes, it may seem to so many in judgement of negatives and positives that any participation is negative and not spiritual, in truth though, not to participate in the healing of a collective karma is less spiritual and more materiel. Yes, often the spiritual is looked at being of a material possession, a positive, you either possess or you don't according to the controlling ego.

Once the spiritual is judged, this is the moment the spiritual becomes a possession!!

No comments:

Post a Comment